Honeyed apricot cake. Preheat the oven, grease and line the cake tin with parchment paper. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy Add and beat one egg at a time. Add the wild honey into the mixture.
Gradually add the sifted flour mixed with the baking powder, vanilla and finally the lemon zest. Put the mixture into a greased and lightly floured tray. Add the sliced apricots, and drizzle with honey. You can cook Honeyed apricot cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honeyed apricot cake
- It’s 1 box of (about 14 ounces) honey corn bread mix.
- It’s 11/4 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ground blanched almonds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of almond extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped dried apricots.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced almonds.
- You need 1 can of (about 15 ounces) apricot halves drained and cut in half.
You can line with parchment on bottom and sides if you wish for easy removal. – Add all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt) to a stand mixer bowl and mix with a paddle to combine well. Into a large bowl place the kefir, oil, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon zest and sugar, whisk together until fully blended and smooth. Into the second bowl, place the salt, cinnamon and sift in the emmer flour with the baking powder. Gradually add the flour to the liquid mixture, stirring.
Honeyed apricot cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 f. Line bottom of baking sheet with foil. Grease bottom and sides of 9-inch springform pan; place pan on baking sheet..
- Combine corn bread mix,ground almonds and almond extract; stir until just blended. Stir in dried apricots; set aside.
- Melt butter in small saucepan. Stir in honey until well blended; remove from heat. Pour honey mixture into prepared pan; swirl to distribute evenly. Sprinkle sliced almonds over honey mixture; arrange canned apricot pieces on top..
- Pour corn bread batter over apricots; smooth top wit spatula. Bake about 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center of cake comes out clean..
- Cool cake completely in pan on wire rack. Just before serving,invert cake onto serving plate..
Apricot cake MARLENKA ® is made according to an old-Armenian family recipe from the highest quality ingredients without the use of preservatives and synthetic dyes. Dust the pan with a little of the flour. In a large bowl, mix honey, oil, arrowroot slurry and vanilla. In a small bowl, combine the flours, ground almond, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Sift flour mixture into the honey mixture and stir to blend.