Eggplant and quinoa. The Best Quinoa Eggplant Recipes on Yummly Healthy Quinoa Chicken Curry Bowls, Eggplant And Turkey Parmesan Meatballs With Garlicky Tomato Sauce, Quinoa-eggplant Burgers It uses onion, cabbage, quinoa, egg, sunflower seed, eggplant, miso, vegetable stock, cilantro, garlic, soy sauce, vegetable oil Eggplant agrodolce with quinoa, almonds and feta delicious.com.au It uses chili pepper, parsley, quinoa, eggplant, sugar, feta, almond, sherry, mint, olive oil, date, balsamic vinegar Quinoa with Roasted Eggplant and Parmesan Rating: Unrated Be the first to rate & review! Quinoa is considered a superfood because of its nutritional value, but it's also an incredibly versatile.
Pour the mixture into the baking dish, and top with shredded cheese. Slice stem off eggplant and cut into ¼-inch slices. Arrange on prepared sheets and brush both sides with oil. You can have Eggplant and quinoa using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant and quinoa
- It’s 1 of large eggplant.
- It’s 2/3 cup of quinoa.
- You need 3-4 of tomatoes.
- You need of vinegar.
- You need 3 of garlic.
- Prepare 0.5 of jalapenos/1 green chili.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of yogurt.
Add another ½ cup water to the skillet. Brush the eggplant with the olive oil mixture. Season each with salt and pepper, to taste. Add the roasted eggplant to the bowl of a food processor fit with the steel blade and pulse a few times.
Eggplant and quinoa step by step
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Slice eggplants; season with salt and pepper. Coat a large roasting pan with olive oil (3 to 4 tablespoons). Arrange eggplants; sprinkle with more salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes on the first side, or until brown underneath then flip and roast 5 to 10 minutes more. Remove from oven and let cool slightly..
- Cook quinoa with 1:2 quinoa:water ratio.
- Tomato relish: Mix chopped tomatoes, salt, lime juice/vinegar, garlic, jalapenos/green chillies, ground black pepper in a bowl.
- To assemble, add to each eggplant; quinoa, 1 spoon of tomato relish, and yogurt..
Place the eggplant cubes in a bowl, drizzle with a small amount of vegetable oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Meanwhile, bring your veggie broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once boiling, add quinoa, cover and lower to a simmer. Add cooked eggplant and quinoa to onions and tomatoes mixture, stir until well combined. Add shrimp to skillet and cook until shrimp are cooked through and pink.