Banana cake with strawberries and blueberries😋. In a large bowl, whisk together granulated sugar, coconut oil, milk, and vanilla. This cake is baked time and again at my home & has been our family favourite for so many years. It is similar to those light and airy fancy cakes sold in the bakeries.
In a separate bowl, combine together bananas, butter, milk, and eggs; pour over flour mixture and stir just until blended. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt with a wire whisk. In a large bowl cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer. You can have Banana cake with strawberries and blueberries😋 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana cake with strawberries and blueberries😋
- You need of ripe bananas.
- It’s of All-purpose flour.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Few drops of vanila essence.
- Prepare of butter(unsalted).
Add egg whites, bananas, apple sauce and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until thick. Add the bananas and fold gently to combine. Batter should be on the thicker side. Add the eggs and extracts, beating until thoroughly combined and scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
Banana cake with strawberries and blueberries😋 step by step
- Squeeze the ripe bananas in the large bowl.
- Add all-purpose flour, mix it.
- Add eggs,salt,butter mix it well. Lastly add few drops of canola essence.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and cook for 30-45 mins until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Finally mix whip cream with chocolate syrup and add strawberries and blueberries on it and your receptor is ready!!.
Add the flour and mix until combined. The batter should be smooth and stiff. This strawberry sheet cake uses both fresh strawberries and freeze-dried strawberries to get the flavor. This strawberry sheet cake is the perfect easy cake to make for the spring or summer. Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.