Quinoa Salad. Make-Ahead Spinach Salad in a Jar Prep these salads once and eat for the week! Make sure to firmly pack the spinach into each jar and they will stay fresh all week. A great use for leftover quinoa!
Add the quinoa, stir once, and return to a boil. Strain and rinse well with cold water, shaking the sieve well to remove all moisture. Combine the rinsed quinoa and water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. You can have Quinoa Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Salad
- It’s 1/3 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chicken stock or water.
- Prepare 1 piece of lebanesse cucumber, remove cores and chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of roma cherry tomatos, cut in half.
- You need 1 stalk of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of red onion.
- You need 1 of handfull of dried sultana.
- Prepare 1 piece of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Move the saucepan off of the heat and cover for five minutes. This extra time allows the quinoa to steam and "fluff up." To cook the quinoa: Combine the rinsed quinoa and the water in a medium saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then decrease the heat to maintain a gentle simmer. In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring quinoa and water to a boil.
Quinoa Salad step by step
- Cook quinoa in boiling chicken stock or water until soft.
- Combine all inggredient in a bowl and mix them well.
- Squize lemon juice, add olive oil and sprinkle little bit of salt and pepper to taste. serve as a side this in any meal! healthy and delicious.
Reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Then fluff quinoa with a fork and spread it out onto a large rimmed baking sheet to cool. Bring quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan. Quinoa Deli Salad This healthy version of a deli salad combines hearty quinoa and chickpeas with small amounts of ham and mozzarella, so you get all of the flavor without overdoing it on the sodium. This healthy quinoa salad is great as dinner and doubles as a delicious lunch the next day.