French Toast Spiced Rum Pound Cake Breakfast. Now you have delicious delicious cinnamon spiked French toast pound cake- you need to make it extra special. Flavored Syrups- Consider topping it with a fruit syrup like cranberry or apple cider. Dutch honey or homemade blueberry syrup are awesome choices as well.
If you are making stuffed french toast, use delicious ingredients like Nutella, peanut butter, or fruit jams. Toppings for your french toast can include fresh in season fruit, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, chopped nuts, and maybe even small candy! Try different ways to make your french toast. You can have French Toast Spiced Rum Pound Cake Breakfast using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Toast Spiced Rum Pound Cake Breakfast
- Prepare of store brought pound cake.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- Prepare of spiced rum.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
- It’s of Pancake syrup.
- Prepare of Whipped topping.
The broader category of French toast (luckily for our stomachs) includes any dish of bread dipped in custard, and then baked, fried, or grilled to perfection. From there you can sprinkle with powdered sugar, dust with spices, douse with maple syrup, or slather with Nutella. Any combination of the aforementioned will do the trick. This RumChata Pound Cake is a cinnamon and vanilla flavored bundt cake filled with RumChata and topped with a sweet and boozy RumChata sauce!
French Toast Spiced Rum Pound Cake Breakfast step by step
- In a bowl whisk together your eggs, salt, heavy cream, spiced rum, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder, set to the side……..
- Take your pound cake and cut into 1 inch slices, set to the side…….
- Heat a skillet and spray with butter cooking spray…….
- Dip one slice of your pound cake into the egg mixture, making sure you cover slice completely with the mixture, then place slice into heated skillet……I let each slice soak in the egg mixture for several minutes…… 😁😁😁😁.
- Cook pound cake slice on low to medium heat until golden brown, turning slice over and cooking other side………
- Continue process with remaining pound cake slices until no more pound cake remains……. Set cooked slices onto a serving platter……….
- Serve topped with syrup,whipped cream and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Tear the bread into chunks, or cut into cubes, and evenly distribute in the pan. Crack the eggs in a big bowl. Whisk together the eggs, milk, cream, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Sift together the flour and baking powder; set aside. Turn batter out into prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.