Baked Chicken With Tricolour Quinoa. Fruit Fried Rice Bring chicken broth and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Here are the steps to cook tricolor quinoa: Rinse the quinoa thoroughly and place it in a pot with chicken stock. Add salt, red pepper flakes, and garlic cloves.
Transfer the chicken to a plate. Stir the quinoa and broth into the vegetables. Heat the skillet on medium high heat and add olive oil to the preheated skillet. You can have Baked Chicken With Tricolour Quinoa using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken With Tricolour Quinoa
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast (pan fried then baked).
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 4 of broccoli.
- It’s of Shimeji mushroom.
- Prepare of Alfalfa.
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s 2 of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s of olive oil.
Allow the oil to warm up for a bit. Take a medium-sized saucepan and add quinoa along with vegetable/chicken broth or water Bring it to a boil Keep the flame low. You'll be able to see the white germ clearly Tri-Color Quinoa Recipes. In a large skillet, melt butter and add the onion, quinoa, and garlic.
Baked Chicken With Tricolour Quinoa instructions
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper to chicken breast then rub with olive oil..
- Pan fried the chicken for a while until it turns brown, then bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Boil 1 cup quinoa with 2 cups of water until it dries..
- Pour olive oil to the broccoli and shimeji mushroom then bake with the tomato for about 5 minutes..
- Melt the unsalted butter and fry the garlic. Drizzle before eating..
- Squeeze lemon juice to the chicken a moment before eating..
Add the chicken broth, half and half, tomatoes, and salt. Quinoa is such a fantastic salad base—it's full of protein, it adds a nutty flavor, and it's the perfect vehicle to soak up any kind of dressing. Season generously with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. You can find beige, red, black, or tricolor quinoa in stores; they all taste the same, so use whichever color you prefer. These freezer-friendly quinoa nuggets give store bought ones a run for their money.