Mosaic Cake. Add cocoa to the melted butter. After mixing for a while, add the milk and sugar to the pot. Continue cooking until the sugar dissolves.
Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in flour and baking powder. Add the red cherries, green cherries, chopped pineapple, dates, and pecans. You can have Mosaic Cake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mosaic Cake
- Prepare of Marie biscuits.
- You need of sugar (put less if you don't like too much sweet).
- You need of butter.
- You need of milk.
- You need of chococolate powder.
- You need of chocolate bars or drops.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the chocolates. After it is completely melted, add the cream and mix. In a large bowl, shred the biscuits randomly so that they are not too small. Again, add walnuts and hazelnuts and dried cranberries in large pieces.
Mosaic Cake step by step
- Preheat the pan, melt the butter, add sugar and milk. Once the milk is boiling, add chocolate powder and bars. Stir the batter evenly, add the cracked or crushed biscuit./Panaskan wajan, lelehkan mentega, tambahkan gula dan susu. Setelah susu mendidih, tambahkan coklat bubuk dan batangan. Aduk adonan secara merata, masukkan biskuit yang sudah retak atau hancur..
- Mix it till it turns into a dough form. Prepare and open the plastic wrap, put the dough, knead and shape it like a log. Wrap the dough thoroughly and freeze it for min 2 hours./Aduk hingga menjadi adonan. Siapkan dan buka bungkus plastik, masukkan adonan, uleni dan bentuk seperti batang kayu. Bungkus adonan secara menyeluruh dan bekukan selama min 2 jam..
- Slice it before serving. The mosaic cake is ready to serve as a snack, dessert, or tea and coffee side snacks./Potong2 sebelum disajikan. Kue mozaik siap disajikan sebagai camilan, pencuci mulut, atau camilan sampingan teh dan kopi. Bon Appetit! Selamat Makan!.
No Bake Mosaic Cake aka "Sucess" pronounced Sook-say is a super simple no bake lazy cake that is the perfect cake or cookie to eat with your morning coffee. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe If you've ever attended a Syrian birthday party or special event then you have seen these cookies on the table. Mosaic Cake Not originally Turkish, but a very common cake in Turkey. Extremely easy, kids love it, no baking, no surprises. See more ideas about cake, beautiful cakes, cupcake cakes.