Roasted Vegetable Quinoa. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Spread squash, tomatoes and onion on foil. Sprinkle with thyme, savory and pepper.
For my Quinoa with Roasted Vegetables, I roast some of my favorite vegetables like colorful carrots, zucchini, red onion, and bell peppers along with whole cloves of garlic until they become soft and sweet. Then I toss them with Bob's Red Mill Tri-color Quinoa that I cook in vegetable stock. Then open lid and fluff the quinoa with a fork. You can have Roasted Vegetable Quinoa using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Quinoa
- It’s 1.5 C of quinoa.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need 1 c of chickpeas.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of yellow zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare pinch of salt and pepper.
Tilt the lid, remove from the heat, and set aside. While the vegetables are roasting make the quinoa. In a medium saucepan, combine water, rinsed quinoa, and salt. Reduce heat to low and cover with a lid.
Roasted Vegetable Quinoa step by step
- Cook the quinoa with some salt acc package directions.
- Meanwhile, slice all veggies and mix with garbanzo beans and spices.
- Bake veggies at 400° for 20 min.
- Mix veggies with quinoa. Taste and season with salt and pepper to attain desired taste.
- Serve warm or cold. Sprinkle on some feta cheese if desired. Enjoy this delectable dish!.
Add the Vegetables onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle over Garlic Oil and season generously with Sea Salt and Pepper. Mix thoroughly and spread them out evenly. Set the roasted vegetables aside to cool. To cook the quinoa, combine the uncooked quinoa with ⅔ cup water in a small saucepan.