Fried ice cream cake. In a large bowl, combine softened vanilla ice cream, whipped topping and vanilla extract. Use a large spoon and stir until combined well. Just press down with your hand until it is evenly spread out.
Add brown sugar and bring to a boil. Stir in the cornflakes and cinnamon until well combined. Spoon softened ice cream evenly over corn flake mixture. You can have Fried ice cream cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried ice cream cake
- It’s 3 C of crushed corn flakes (measure after crushing).
- Prepare 3/4 C of sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 (48 oz) of container vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of cool whip.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/3 C of honey.
- Prepare of Chocolate and caramel syrup.
- Prepare of Whipped topping.
- It’s of Maraschino cherries.
Melt butter in preheated skillet and add sugars, cinnamon, and a large pinch of salt,. In a large bowl, add the softened vanilla ice cream and cool whip. Using a spatula or large spoon, stir and mix well to combine. Spread ice cream mixture over the top of the corn flake mixture in the bottom of the pan.
Fried ice cream cake step by step
- Take out the ice cream and leave out to soften for 30 minutes. Melt butter in a large pan and add the crushed cornflakes and sugar. Stir continuously to prevent sugar from burning until lightly golden; remove from pan to cool..
- Press 1/2 of cornflake mixture into the bottom of a 9"x13" baking pan..
- In a large bowl, add the ice cream, cool whip and cinnamon and stir until combined. Pour the ice cream mixture over the cornflakes and spread out evenly. Sprinkle the rest of the cornflakes evenly over the top. Drizzle with honey. Freeze for at least 5 hours..
- Cut and serve with the syrups, whipped topping and cherries on top. Yum!.
Spread the remaining corn flake mixture evenly over the ice cream. Drizzle the honey over the top. Cover pan, and place in freezer. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat, then add brown sugar and cinnamon and bring to a simmer. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.