Fried Quinoa with tuna. Cover with lid and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add cheese and tuna. Add the quinoa and stir together.
Turn off the heat and place a lid on the pot. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Rinse the quinoa under cool water, until the water comes out transparent. You can have Fried Quinoa with tuna using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Quinoa with tuna
- You need 2 cups of quinoa.
- Prepare can of tuna in water.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need of carrot.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of beaten egg.
- You need of parsely.
- You need 2 tbsp of kikoman.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Put rinsed quinoa in a medium saucepan. How to make tuna quinoa salad Cook Quinoa – Cook the quinoa according to package instructions. Allow it to cool down fully in the fridge. Make Dressing – Whisk the dressing ingredients in a bowl or mixing cup and set aside.
Fried Quinoa with tuna instructions
- Cook the quinoa by adding 2 cups of water in a low meduim heat for 15 minutes and let it cool down completely then put it in the fridge for 15 more minutes while preparing the ingredients..
- Cut a small cubes of onion and 1 clove of garlic and a finely chopped carrots..
- In a pan add the olive oil and fry the garlic, onion and thr carrots..
- Use a tuna can in a water and drain the liquid. Add them to your pan to fry..
- Prepare 2 beaten egg with salt and pepper and fry them on the same pan by giving a little space from the rest of the ingredients..
- Mix it together once the egg is cooked then add the cooked quinoa. Fry them for 5 minutes and add the 2 tbsp. Of kikoman soy sauce with a little bit of salt and pepper. Turn off the heat and garnish it with parsely..
Combine, Toss & Serve – Add the cooled quinoa and remaining salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl. In the meantime combine tuna, quinoa, egg, bread crumbs, lemon juice, onion, parsley, salt and pepper. Cool and ENJOY! © Nancy Piran Category: Dinner Lay the the veggies down first, then top with tuna and sliced mango. Lift the edge of the mat that is closest to you with your thumbs, holding the filling ingredients in place with your middle fingers. Roll the mat over the ingredients, pulling back and tightening it after each rollover.