Quinoa vegetable cheesey eggy deliciousness. Quinoa, black bean, and vegetable stuffed portobello mushrooms with magic green sauce! Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers – These stuffed bell peppers will provide the nutrition that you need for a healthy, balanced meal. Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Shrimp and BroccoliPeas and Crayons.
Make ready Half of a jar of salsa. Turn off heat, lift the lid, and let the quinoa sit for a few minutes to ensure all liquid is absorbed or evaporated. If any liquid remains, drain the quinoa in a fine mesh sieve and gently pat it dry. You can have Quinoa vegetable cheesey eggy deliciousness using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa vegetable cheesey eggy deliciousness
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 2 of free range eggs.
- You need Half of head broccoli, cut into medium pieces.
- Prepare 15-20 of asparagus spears, cut into thirds.
- Prepare 5 leaves of kale, finely chopped.
- It’s Half of a jar of salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of (or more) cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, cubed.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Quinoa Huancaina Dip Sizzling Omelette With Quinoa Baked Chicken With Tricolour Quinoa Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Fried Quinoa With Tuna Quinoa Vegetable Cheesey Eggy Deliciousness Veggie Quinoa Bowl. Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt until blended. In a large bowl, combine eggs and cottage cheese. Stir in vegetables and Monterey Jack cheese.
Quinoa vegetable cheesey eggy deliciousness step by step
- Cook the quinoa according to instructions.
- Steam the asparagus and broccoli for about 3 minutes so tender but still so they have some bite.
- On medium heat fry the chopped kale, cooked quinoa and steamed vegetables in olive oil for a few minutes.
- While this is cooking, poach the two eggs.
- Add salsa and cheese to the quinoa/vegetable mix and stir until heated and the cheese is melted (only a minute or so). Season well with salt and pepper..
- Divide the quinoa mix onto two plates, and place a poached egg on top of each..
- Add avocado cubes and some more salt and pepper.
This mixture is then combined with milk and eggs, and poured into a prepared crust. A bit more Cheddar cheese is sprinkled over the top, and then the quiche is slipped into the oven until it's set. Our favorite vegetable never disappoints, especially in this better-for-you-than-takeout dish. Loaded with veggies, chickpeas and hearty pasta, this guy is sure to fill you up. Perfect for a light dinner or brunch, these Crustless Quinoa Quiche bites are high in protein and fiber, but light enough to snack on.