Oatmeal Apple cake. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and beat lightly with a whisk or fork. In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, allspice, oats, raisins, and chopped pecans. And now for the secret ingredient reveal.apple cider vinegar!
In a large bowl cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well. Add flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. You can cook Oatmeal Apple cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Apple cake
- Prepare 150 g of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 of Apple and 3g sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of soy milk.
- Prepare 5 g of Baking powder.
- It’s 70 g of 1/2 banana.
- It’s 30 g of sugar.
- It’s 20 g of oil.
- You need of Your preference.
- Prepare of I put walnut and some raisins on top.
Stir in oats and shredded apples. Add the oatmeal and the apple. Pour into a buttered and floured pan. For the cake: in a small bowl, stir the oats and water together.
Oatmeal Apple cake instructions
- Preset the oven 380°F.
- Cut Apple to small peaces and add sugar and microwave for 30second.
- Put other ingredients to blender except baking powder.
- Add baking powder and mix all ingredients.
- Put in mixed ingredients, apples and nut on top to the baking pan and bake for 35mins..
- Cool it on the rack.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Peel, core, quarter, and slice the apples. In a large bowl whisk together flour, quick oats, banking powder, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl beat together butter with sugar and salt until light in color and fluffy.