Veggie Quinoa Bowl w/ Spiced Chickpeas. Top with a little cilantro and enjoy! On a sheet pan, lay down a kitchen towel and place your drained chickpeas on top. Fold the towel over top and pat the chickpeas dry.
Top with the tahini dressing and stir together. In the meantime, heat a saucepan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add rinsed quinoa to lightly sautée before adding water to evaporate leftover moisture and bring out a nutty flavor. You can have Veggie Quinoa Bowl w/ Spiced Chickpeas using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Quinoa Bowl w/ Spiced Chickpeas
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need 1 of large sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of baby kale.
- It’s 4.3 oz of non-fat greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tahini paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of tumeric.
- It’s 1 dash of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of roasted pumpkin seeds.
- You need 2 cups of cooked quinoa.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Then add water and a pinch of salt. Bring to a low boil over medium-high heat. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Place the broccoli on half of the pan, and the chickpeas on the other half.
Veggie Quinoa Bowl w/ Spiced Chickpeas step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and set aside.
- Crush and finely chop garlic. And cut lemon in half and set aside..
- Place chopped sweet potatoes and cauliflower in roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper as desired. Drizzle 2 tbsp of olive oil over vegetables and toss..
- Place roasting pan into oven for 12 minutes..
- While veggies are roasting, place yogurt, maple syrup, tahini paste, garlic, and half the lemon in a bowl. Mix well..
- Take roasting pan out of oven after timer has gone off. Add onion and mix vegetables, and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Place pan over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, chickpeas, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric, and oregano. And mix well. Sauté for 3-4 minutes. Keep stirring to keep spices from burning. Remove from heat and keep warm..
- Heat quinoa in microwave for 90 seconds. Then add other half lemon, and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Salt and pepper to your liking..
- Take roasting pan out of oven after timer has gone off. Add kale to pan and toss, and cook for 2 more minutes..
- Divide vegetables and chickpeas into bowls and top with yogurt sauce. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. And serve..
Drizzle the olive oil on the broccoli, and the olive oil on the chickpeas. In a small bowl mix together the tofu, olive oil, corn starch and tamari. Make sure everything is coated and then place on a baking sheet. It's quinoa (or wild rice) and veggies. It's a sock rockin' carrot and ginger dressing.