Simple Blueberry Cake. Try this recipe using fresh blueberries and cake mix for a dessert everyone will love. Add blueberries; mix batter gently by hand just until combined. Spread batter into prepared baking pan.
Sprinkle the top of the blueberries with the turbinado sugar. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until creamy. You can have Simple Blueberry Cake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Blueberry Cake
- It's 1 pack of blueberries.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need of Melted butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 tsp of lemin.juice.
- Prepare of Some lemin zest.
Add the egg and vanilla, mixing well. This simple blueberry coffee cake contains a good amount of fruit yet is super light and fluffy. Tip out excess flour and set the pan aside. Follow the ingredient list as printed on the back of the cake box.
Simple Blueberry Cake step by step
- In a bowl crack egg and sugat and melted butter then whisk.Then add vanilla and lemon.juice and zest. In another bowl pour flour and add baking powder mix well.Then slowly add in.egg mixture.After that piur the bluebrrries and.mix.
- Bake in the oven for 45 mins at 180c..
Add ingredients for the cake to a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer on medium speed to mix all of the ingredients. Mix in sugar, oil, vanilla sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt. In a medium bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, beat the butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.