Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs. Flour, baking soda, powdered sugar and a pinch of salt. I wanted to use powdered jaggery- like i always do, but gut feeling told me otherwise. First try, try it well and simple.
Fill the bottom one third of a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Grease two ramekins with a little coconut oil and divide the batter between them evenly. Place the filled ramekins in the steamer. You can cook Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs
- You need 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Jaggery/Coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa powder (use 1/4 cup for enhanced chocolate flavour).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp Milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of Curd/Yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice/Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oil (I used Unrefined Peanut Oil).
- It's 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Oil to drizzle.
- Prepare of White Chocolate chips.
- Prepare of White chocolate sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of Coconut Oil.
Grease two ramekins with a little coconut oil and divide the batter between them evenly. Place the filled ramekins in the steamer. Cover and steam gently over medium to. Ultra Moist Chocolate Cake: Mix butter and sugar with electric mixer until pale and fluffy.
Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs instructions
- Copy paste link in browser to watch video: https://youtu.be/OjnWdIbODr8.
- Lets prepare the cake batter. For dry ingredients: Add Wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking soda, Salt and unsweetened Cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Wet ingredients: In another bowl add 1/2 cup Milk & Coconut sugar. Add any Sugar of choice. Mix well.
- Add Oil. Mix well. Then add whisked Curd/Yogurt with Vanilla extract and Lemon juice. Mix well until combined.
- Sieve all dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix well without lumps..
- Add 2 tbsp Milk. Skip Milk if your curd is runny. Cake batter is done..
- Grease idly plate or any cup to steam the batter. Add water in the steaming pot. Place the idly plate once the water starts to boil..
- Cover & steam cook it for 10 to 15 mins. Check with toothpick if the cake is done..
- Same way Grease appe pan, add batter with some chocolate chips. Cover & cook each side in low flame for 7 mins until done..
- Piping hot cake is ready to eat. Add icecream or drizzle white chocolate sauce & serve it warm. Delicious & soft cakes are done..
Add one by one egg, mixing well after each addition. In a small bowl, mix all Ingredients A. Add them to butter and egg mixture mix well. Fold them into the batter using a spoon or spatula. Be generous when greasing to ensure the cake releases easily from the pan.