Creamy Cheesecake Recipe (Marble Cake)💝. Great recipe for Creamy Cheesecake Recipe (Marble Cake)💝. It tastes good smooth texture, baked cheesecake. Easy to make, no need for a mixer.
The answer is simple, Simplicity, Foolproof, Straightforward, and Tested. Yes, all recipes have been tested before posting including this Marble Cheesecake Cheesecake. Ready to make this Marble Cheesecake Cheesecake Recipe? You can cook Creamy Cheesecake Recipe (Marble Cake)💝 using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesecake Recipe (Marble Cake)💝
- Prepare of use a 15cm / 6 inches cake pan with a removable bottom.
- You need of Crust.
- It's 70 g (2.5 oz) of biscuits.
- You need 40 g (1.4 oz) of melted unsalted butter.
- It's of Cheesecake Batter.
- You need 200 g (7 oz) of cream cheese.
- You need 45 g (1.6 oz) of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3-4 drops of vanilla oil, optional.
- You need 50 g (1.75 oz) of whipping heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rum, optional.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp (12 g) of cake flour or all-purpose flour.
- It's of For Chocolate Batter.
- Prepare 20 g (0.7 oz) of chocolate.
- It's 1 tsp of cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- Prepare 2 tsp of whipping heavy cream.
- It's of Baking temperature and time.
- You need 150 of ℃ / 302 F for 35 minutes.
- Prepare of Preheating; 160℃ / 320 F.
Oh, before I forget…If you're looking for. Beat cream cheese and vanilla until fluffy; gradually beat in sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until blended. Pour plain cheese mixture into crust; gradually add chocolate mixture using zigzag motion.
Creamy Cheesecake Recipe (Marble Cake)💝 instructions
- My You tube Recipe Channel→ Fumie's Recipe https://youtu.be/1ywtOXmOINc.
- Crush biscuits to fine crumbs. Melt unsalted butter with microwave at 600W for 40-60 sec. Add the melted butter to the biscuits, and mix well..
- Press the biscuit mixture into the bottom of the cake pan. Grease inside of the pan with butter. Let it sit in a fridge..
- Make the cheesecake batter. Preheat your oven to 160℃ / 320 F. Smooth cream cheese with a spatula. Add granulated sugar and mix well. Mix until the roughness of the sugar disappears for 2-3 minutes..
- Add an egg and use a whisk to stir well until smooth. Add whipping cream and stir well until smooth..
- Add vanilla oil and stir well. Add lemon juice and rum, and stir well until smooth..
- Sift cake flour over the mixture. Stir well until smooth. Transfer 120g / 4.2 oz (around 1/3 of the batter) into another bowl..
- [ For Chocolate Batter ] Melt chocolate with a microwave at 600W for 1 minute. Add the chocolate to the transferred batter and stir well until smooth. Sift cocoa powder over and stir well until smooth. Add 2 tsp whipping cream and stir well until smooth..
- Take the cake pan out from the fridge. Pour half of the white cheesecake batter into the pan and spread it. Use a spoon to put the chocolate batter over in some places. Next, put the white batter over in some places. Repeat it..
- Use a spoon to stir slowly while drawing circles, create a marble pattern. Since the cheesecake bakes in a water bath, place the pan inside a larger pan or cover the pan with aluminum foil to prevent the water from seeping in during baking..
- Pour plenty of 50℃ / 122 F hot water into a deep-sided container. (If you mix water and boiling water in the same ratio, it reaches about 50℃ / 122 F.) Place the cheesecake in hot water. Lower the oven to 150℃ / 302 F and bake for 35 minutes. After baking, keep the oven door closed, put it in for 15 minutes, and slowly cook it with residual heat..
- Let it cool well and let it sit in a fridge overnight. The next day, warm the side of the pan with a hot steamed towel, melt the butter, and then remove it from the pan. Thank you!.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Spoon plain and chocolate batters alternately over crust; cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect. All cool recipes and cooking guide for Marble Cheesecake Recipes From Scratch are provided here for you to discover and enjoy. Healthy Fajita Stuffed Chicken Recipe Doritos Chicken Casserole Recipes Healthy. Search; Profile Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out.