Marble Donut cake. In a bowl whisk eggs with sugar. Add oil and milk and whisk to combine. Stir in sifted flour, baking powder, and vanilla sugar.
Place a glass in the middle of a cake form. In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, butter, and egg. Gently fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture - don't over mix! You can have Marble Donut cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble Donut cake
- Prepare 4 of large eggs room temperature.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 1/4 of milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder dutch prossess.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
CONTACT US Not enough time for a mirror glaze cake? Try out these marble glazed donuts! You can use butter, flavorless cooking oil, or non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the granulated sugar and eggs.
Marble Donut cake step by step
- With a hand mixer beat the eggs and the sugar until doubles in size and gets white then add vanilla extract, vegetable oil,water,milk beat again.
- Sift flour +baking powder +salt then mix.
- Share the batter into two add to the second part cocoa powder and mix..
- Lightly grease your donut pan of 35 cm with oil and coat with flour thn pour the vanilla batter and on the pour the chocolate batter on top like z folded rubon around the pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean 450 fahrenheit oven 180°C.
- When it's completely baked let cool for 5 minutes before serve.
Add the sour cream, butter, nutmeg, vanilla, and salt. Add the flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Pour the batter into a parchment-lined pan. To make the vanilla batter: In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. For more inspiration, decorating tips, and ideas, view all videos.