Pineapple cake. Make a well in the center and add the eggs, vanilla and crushed pineapple, with liquid from can. Combine pineapple and dry pudding mix; fold in whipped topping. Combine flour, sugar and baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
Add eggs and vanilla and whisk until smooth. This Pineapple Cake Recipe is the best! Moist yellow cake layers with a luscious Pineapple & Cream Filling! You can have Pineapple cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple cake
- You need 180 g of Nuttalex olive oil spread.
- You need 60 g of Stevia.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It's 120 g of Brown rice flour.
- Prepare 60 g of Coconut flour.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Bicarbonate soda.
- You need 2 of Fresh pineapples.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of Shredded coconut.
Add cake mix and mix until just combined. Add flour and baking soda and blend together add vanilla and crushed pineapple and stir until well mixed. The top of your cake should be golden brown and slightly crunchy when done. In a medium bowl stir together crushed pineapple with pineapple juice concentrate, set aside.
Pineapple cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180° celcius. Spray and line with baking paper a 22cm round cake tin or a log tin..
- With an electric beater, beat olive oil spread and sugar, until fluffy. Beat eggs in one at a time. Sift flour into mixture and fold through..
- Half the cake mix, and pour half into the tin. Slice 1 pineapple lengthwise, and the other in half and slice. Spread the longer pineapple over the mixture, and pour the remaining cake mixture over the top. Place the halved pineapple on the top, and sprinkle with shredded coconut..
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes. To check if cake is cooked, insert a skewer into the cake, it is cooked when it comes out clean..
In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment whip together butter, sugar and lemon zest until very pale and fluffy. Mix in eggs one at a time then blend in vanilla extract. This pineapple cake recipe is fast, easy and has a perfect level of sweetness. It's eggy like a pound cake, but with a softer texture similar to yellow cake. I love it so much that it ultimately wound up in the dessert chapter of my cookbook, The Gourmet Kitchen.