Quinoa with brussel's sprouts & mushrooms. Spread Brussels sprouts over pan, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. When cool enough to handle, remove leaves from sprouts. Combine cooled quinoa, Brussels sprouts leaves, cranberries, walnuts and parsley.
Add brussel sprouts and pan roast until just starting to brown. Once water is boiling, add quinoa and stir. Remove from heat to prevent overcooking and burning. You can have Quinoa with brussel's sprouts & mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa with brussel's sprouts & mushrooms
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare of Brussels sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt&pepper.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander.
Stir in the pepper and salt, to taste. Toss the bacon-Brussels sprouts mixture with the cooked quinoa. Remove stems and damaged outer leaves of the sprouts, and rinse thoroughly. Stir in the milk until the cheese and milk are evenly incorporated into the quinoa.
Quinoa with brussel's sprouts & mushrooms instructions
- Boil the quinoa with the water for 20 mins, then take it out of the fire and its ready..
- In a pan add the olive oil, onion, brussels sprouts, mushrooms and cook for 10-15 mins, add salt and pepper and the fresh coriander and at the end add the balsamic vinegar..
- Mix the quinoa with all the vegetables and enjoy!!.
Discard any burnt single Brussels sprout leaves on the pan, then stir the roasted sprouts into the quinoa. Melt the butter in a medium-sized pan over medium heat. Gently add the eggs to the pot with a spoon. Peel and halve the eggs and set. While the vegetables are cooking, prepare quinoa and dressing.