Quinoa Avocado Mango Salad. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until well combined. In a large bowl, stir dressing into the cooked quinoa. Fold in mango, avocado, cucumber, pomegranate, and cilantro.
Notes How about an avocado quinoa salad with fresh mangos, basil, and walnuts. Oh yeah, a little minced garlic and a pinch of sea salt. You can see this technique later in the post, but now let's see that Avocado Quinoa Mango Salad recipe! You can cook Quinoa Avocado Mango Salad using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa Avocado Mango Salad
- It's of For the salad:.
- It's 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1 of large avocado, pitted and diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen mango, thawed and diced.
- It's 1 cup of frozen kernel corn, thawed.
- It's 1 tbsp of red onion, diced.
- It's of For the dressing:.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of honey dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of honey.
- It's pinch of cumin.
- It's pinch of cayenne.
- You need pinch of coriander.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the toppings:.
- It's 2 tbsp of honey roasted sliced almonds.
- It's 1 tbsp of feta cheese.
In a large bowl, combine black beans, mangos, avocado, cucumber, mint and cilantro. Once the quinoa has cooled, add it to the large bowl and top with olive oil, lime and garlic dressing. Suggested wine pairing: Our new Pinot Grigio has flavors of mango and would really bring out the mango in the salad. Boil the liquid (water, broth, or a mix) and add quinoa.
Quinoa Avocado Mango Salad step by step
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients for the dressing together..
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad and toss with the dressing..
- Serve 1/2 cup of salad on a bed of lettuce or spring mix greens. Topped with feta cheese and almonds. Enjoy 😊.
On Sunday nights I like to cook up a huge batch of quinoa for the week. In a large bowl or salad bowl toss together quinoa, black beans, mango, bell pepper, green onions, cilantro, avocado and dressing. Season with salt to taste and serve. Notes *To quickly cool quinoa, transfer to a bowl and place in freezer and toss occasionally. It should be cool enough by the time you've chopped veggies and made the dressing.