Black bean feta quinoa bowl. Black Bean and Feta Quinoa Bowl. Black beans, quinoa, corn, feta, spinach, chicken stock, chili seasoning blend. You can find the recipe for this dish here.
Add in the black beans, peppers and feta. Stir in quinoa, seasonings and broth; bring to a boil. Stir in beans and corn; heat through. You can have Black bean feta quinoa bowl using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black bean feta quinoa bowl
- It's 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of chicken Stock.
- It's 3/4 cup of golden quinoa rinsed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- It's 5 ounces of baby Spinach.
- You need 1 bag (12 oz) of frozen sweet corn kernels, thawed.
- You need 2 (15 oz) cans of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It's 1-2 ounces of feta cheese crumbled.
- It's 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro leaves, torn for garnish.
Learn how to cook great Black bean-feta quinoa bowl Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Black bean-feta quinoa bowl food. recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Find this Pin and more on Yum by Jennifer Drone.
Black bean feta quinoa bowl step by step
- In medium saucepan set over medium heat. Heat oil until shimmering about 2 minutes..
- Add the onion and sauté until browned about 5-7 mins then add minced garlic and sauté for 2 more mins add chicken broth and quinoa and mix until fully combined. Add the cumin, cayenne and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Increase the heat to high and bring the mixture to a boil immediately reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 15-20 mins or until the liquid is absorbed add the spinach and gently toss with the quinoa until wilted.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in corn and black beans crumble feta and garnish with cilantro.
This Sex On The Beach Recipe just oozes fruity summer refreshment. To a large bowl, add cooked and cooled quinoa, corn kernels, black beans, bell pepper, cilantro (or parsley), chili, green onion and tomato. Top with crumbled feta or stir in through salad. Grain bowls and smoothie bowls are a great way to. Instructions In a small saucepan, combine the quinoa, boiled water, and pinch of salt.