Chicken fried quinoa. Heat a large skillet over medium-high. In a wok or large saute pan, bring two teaspoons of the canola oil over medium heat. Remove the onions to a side plate and remove the wok from heat.
Bring chicken broth and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat the oil in a wok or large heavy frying pan over high heat. You can have Chicken fried quinoa using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken fried quinoa
- It's 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2/3 of Quinoa.
- It's 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It's 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of cooked cubed chicken breast.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It's 2 of celery sticks, chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of Braggs, all purpose liquid seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Fry until the veggies are soft but still have some crispiness to their bite. Add onion and garlic to pan and sauté until onions are soft. Cube the chicken and cook in a large wok or pan, add the butter and saute the onions and garlic. Add in the cooked and cooled quinoa.
Chicken fried quinoa step by step
- Boil water and quinoa (follow instructions on bag).
- Cook egg in small frying pan, scrabbled or else like a pancake and cut into small pieces once cooked.
- Heat oil, garlic, ginger about 1-2 min, cook chicken, cook through and set aside.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil, cook celery 2 minutes, then add red peppers, cook another 4 minutes, then add frozen peas, cook another 1-2 minutes. Add Braggs, all purpose liquid seasoning.
- Add chicken, egg and quinoa to pan..
- Mix well, drizzle a bit of sesame oil, serve.
Make a well in the center and fry the egg. Place the chicken on a large plate and season both sides with salt and pepper. Coat the bottom of a large sauté pan with olive oil and place it over medium-high heat. Remove the cooked eggs to the plate with the chicken and vegetables. Add soy sauce and mix together.