Red Quinoa Chicken Bowl. Cook the red quinoa according to the package instructions. Stir in the lime zest and juice, a pinch of cilantro and a pinch of salt. Transfer chicken from pan to plate.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Peel back the film and stir thoroughly. Be careful because the bowl will be hot. You can have Red Quinoa Chicken Bowl using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Quinoa Chicken Bowl
- Prepare of Red Quinoa.
- Prepare 1-2 of Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt.
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic, chopped (or less, I love garlic).
- It's 6-8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It's 3-4 tsp of Toasted Slivered Almonds.
- You need to taste of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- You need 1 of halved Key Lime (or regular limes).
Remove the bowl from the carton. Roast tofu and veggies on a sheet pan, then combine with quinoa in a bowl. The umami tamari dressing packs in a little more flavor without going overboard. Crunchy Thai Peanut & Quinoa Salad The more color you can add to your bowl, the better.
Red Quinoa Chicken Bowl step by step
- Cook Red Quinoa as it states on package. I use chicken broth instead of water..
- Cook 1 to 2 skinless chicken breasts in skillet with a bit of olive oil. Brown on both sides and until done. Season as you like. Once done, cut into bite sized pieces..
- Cut Key Lime in half to squeeze over dish before eating....
- Clean asparagus and snap into bite sized pieces. In a skillet sauté in 3 tbsp of butter, garlic and season with sea salt to your liking. Asparagus should have some crisp and be a vibrant green color....
- Cut the 6 to 8 cherry tomatoes in half....
- Add a few tsp of the toasted almonds....
- Add feta cheese....
- Lastly, add Balsamic Vinaigrette and squeeze lime over dish... Enjoy!!!.
Bring to a boil, then add quinoa; cover and reduce to a low simmer. Combine quinoa and water in saucepan and bring to a boil. Decrease heat to low and cook until quinoa has absorbed all of the water. When ready roast vegetables in oven - your choice. In a large bowl combine quinoa, sweet corn, black beans, tomatoes, red onions and fresh chopped cilantro.