Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites - Gluten Free. Add all ingredients except pizza sauce to a large bowl then stir to combine. It can be sprayed liberally with olive oil, or mini-muffin liners also work well In a medium bowl, add all of the ingredients (except the parmesan cheese) and mix until combined My name is Kristin, and I'm an Iowa girl who loves to cook, eat, and travel! Bring to a boil then lower the heat.
Brenda Bennett Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites - Gluten Free Cooked quinoa • Whole eggs • Egg whites • Pizza toppings of choice (I used onion, green pepper, black and green olives) • Shredded mozzarella cheese • Grated Parmesan cheese • Italian seasoning (I used McCormick Montreal Strak seasoning) • Pizza sauce for dipping (I used spaghetti sauce) Find this Pin and more on ALL THE THINGS! by Iowa Girl Eats. Sometimes you crave savory snacks and want something a little more filling than some carrot sticks. When that craving strikes you'll want to make these gluten-free pizza bites. You can cook Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites - Gluten Free using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites - Gluten Free
- It's 2 cup of Cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 2 of Whole eggs.
- You need 2 of Egg whites.
- You need 2 cup of Pizza toppings of choice (I used onion, green pepper, black and green olives).
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of Italian seasoning (I used McCormick Montreal Strak seasoning).
- You need 1 of Pizza sauce for dipping (I used spaghetti sauce).
These crispy,cheesy bites coated in gluten-free crumbs are the perfect snack for game day and sleepovers. Get the recipe at Iowa Girl Eats. These Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites are the perfect way to kick off any party. They are a healthy appetizer or snack.
Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites - Gluten Free instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray muffin tin (one regular size or two mini) very well with oil cooking spray..
- Mix all ingredients except pizza sauce, in a large bowl. Fill muffin tin cups to the top with quinoa mixture..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes for mini muffin tins, or 25-30 minutes for regular muffin tin. Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from muffin pan. Serve with warm pizza sauce..
- They say you have option to freeze these, but they were so much more delicious straight from the oven, I would advise against it..
- Courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats- http://iowagirleats.com.
Full of all of your favorite ingredients and flavors - spinach, feta and quinoa - all in one bite! See more ideas about recipes, cooking recipes, healthy recipes. Just like I mentioned in my last post about back to school meal planning, freezer friendly recipes are such a life saver for back to school prep. While I patiently wait for that to disappear, I knew I had to share these freezer friendly recipes for back to school with you guys. This gluten free macaroni and cheese works great in a pinch.