Asian Quinoa Salad. Remove saucepan from heat and cool. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Place the quinoa in a large bowl and add the cabbage, edamame, red pepper, carrots, and cucumber.
Add water, quinoa, and salt to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Place the quinoa in a large bowl and add the cabbage, edamame, red pepper, carrots, and cucumber. You can have Asian Quinoa Salad using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Quinoa Salad
- You need 1 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 1 cup of cabbage.
- It’s 1 cup of edamame, shelled and cooked.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots, shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of cucumber.
- You need of dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of green onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
In large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, shredded cabbage and carrots. Add dressing and lime juice and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Directions: To make the vinaigrette, whisk together rice wine vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, sugar, ginger and soy sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
Asian Quinoa Salad step by step
- Cook quinoa as per package directions.
- Dice vegetables and place in bowl with prepared quinoa..
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over quinoa salad and stir..
In a medium saucepan, cook quinoa according to package instructions. In a large bowl, combine quinoa, cabbage, bell pepper, carrots, corn, green onion and avocado. Cook the quinoa according to the package directions; set aside to cool. In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger, sesame seeds, soy sauce and honey. Add in the quinoa, edamame, red bell pepper, carrots and green onions and toss to combine.