Quinoa Scramble. When the oil begins to shimmer, place diced carrots, frozen peas, and diced red onion into the pan. Whisk eggs in a small bowl and pour into the pan. Once eggs starts to cook add in the spinach, cheese and quinoa.
Once eggs start to cook, add spinach, cheese, and quinoa and mix together. Pour olive oil into a large frying pan. Add red pepper and onion and cook on medium heat until soft. You can have Quinoa Scramble using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Scramble
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked Quinoa.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced Ham.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sharp shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 small of Avocado (Hass).
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Spray Oil (any type..personaly I use either coconut, olive, or grape seed).
Add remaining ingredients to frying pan including blended spinach and eggs. Stir while cooking (like you would when cooking scrambled eggs). Top with salsa and sprinkle with lemon pepper and garlic salt. Heat the butter or oil in a skillet.
Quinoa Scramble step by step
- Make quinoa as directed; Add 1cup quinoa to 2 cups of water in pot. Bring to boil, lower heat to a simmer and cover for about 15min, stirring occasionally (I make a cup to refrigerate the rest and use for other recipes during the week).
- Crack eggs in bowl and add all dry powders and pepper. Then add milk and scramble well.
- Spray and coat pan with oil. On medium low heat make scrambled eggs till just slightly moist (runny). Then add diced ham, cheese, and quinoa..
- Reduce heat to low, mix well and let heat for 2min mixing once or twice..
- Dish out scrabled mixture, top with avocado, and finally a dollop of sour cream(if desired)..
Pour the eggs over the kale, and stir. Quinoa Scramble Recipe While veggies are cooking, in a bowl, whisk eggs with salt and pepper. Once spinach has wilted, add eggs; heat and scramble to desired doneness. Two big handfuls of spinach give you a good dose of veggies. You could also use kale, Swiss chard, or collard greens—they'll just require a little more time to wilt.