Chicken Piccata and Quinoa. Clinton Kelly: The Chew Grilled Chicken Piccata and Quinoa Salad Recipe Directions Begin by preheating the grill pan or grill. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Place the bread crumbs in another plate.
Set to STOVETOP HIGH and heat until butter is melted. Remove chicken from pot and place on roasting rack. Add broth, wine, lemon juice, and capers to pot. You can cook Chicken Piccata and Quinoa using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Piccata and Quinoa
- You need of Chicken Piccata.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of sea salt and ground black pepper.
- It's 6 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 5 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/4 cup of capers rinsed.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Quinoa Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa.
- It's 2 cup of water.
The cooked potatoes must be tender but still firm. In a saucepan, heat the milk and butter over low heat until the butter has melted. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour, shaking off excess.
Chicken Piccata and Quinoa instructions
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast butterflied..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess..
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with 3 tablespoons olive oil..
- cook for 3 minutes. When chicken is browned, flip and cook other side for 3 minutes. Remove and transfer to plate..
- In the same pan add the lemon juice, stock and capers. bring to boil, scraping up brown bits from the pan for extra flavor..
- Return all the chicken to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove chicken to platter. Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to sauce and whisk vigorously..
- Pour sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley..
- Boil 2 cups of water and add quinoa.
- Turn heat down to low and simmer for 15 mins. Make sure to drain quinoa holds a lot of water..
You may have to cook chicken in batches to avoid crowding pan. Bring chicken broth and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Adding the chicken back into the pan to cook briefly will also allow the sauce to thicken slightly. Add the gnocchi to the pan with the chicken piccata and gently nudge the gnocchi around the pan allowing them to become coated with the pan sauce.