Chicken, spinach and tomato quinoa. Then add the tomatoes, spinach leaves and scallion. Sauté the onion with olive oil, cumin, coriander and the crushed red pepper until fragrant. Stir in the quinoa and the spinach.
Stir the quinoa and broth into the vegetables. Deglaze the pan with wine, then add the garlic, chicken stock, sundried tomatoes and cherry tomatoes and simmer until the cherry tomatoes start to burst. Stir in the heavy cream and grated Parmesan cheese and allow it to melt into the sauce. You can cook Chicken, spinach and tomato quinoa using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken, spinach and tomato quinoa
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked and chopped chicken (i used breast).
- You need 1 lb of raw spinach.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of sun dried tomatoes, sliced.
Stir through the spinach until it just wilts. Stir in the remaining lemon juice, lemon zest and spinach. Stir until spinach is wilted. "Quinoa contains more protein than any other grain. The tiny, beige-colored seeds have a nice crunch.
Chicken, spinach and tomato quinoa instructions
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in skillet over medium heat, add garlic and heat for a few seconds.
- Add raw spinach and cook until leaves are wilted, add sun dried tomatoes and chicken. Cook until warm and combined well (about 5 minutes).
- Add quinoa and toss, drizzle 1 remaining tbsp of oil over top..
- Serve hot, at room temp., of cold..
It's cooked and eaten like rice and other grains. Be sure to give it a good rinse before cooking, or it may have a bitter taste." -Mary Ellen Smith, Doylestown, Pa. Remove chicken from pan and transfer to a parchment or foil-lined sheet pan. Toss tomatoes with remaining oil, season with salt and pepper, and remaining T dried basil. Meanwhile, add onion and garlic clove to skillet.