Sunny Tumeric Quinoa. The turmeric and garlic make it great for your immune system, too. Add about a tablespoon of coconut oil to a pot on medium heat. When it's melted, add in the diced onion and minced garlic.
That's when I came up with… Turmeric Quinoa. I had left over quinoa chillin' in the fridge so I figured, why the heck not? Just so you know, i've been obsessed with turmeric lately. You can cook Sunny Tumeric Quinoa using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sunny Tumeric Quinoa
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper seeds and ribs removed, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked quinoa, rinsed well and drained.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 19 oz of can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of can diced tomatoes, with juices.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tumeric.
- It’s 3 tsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped fresh parsely.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of scallions chopped.
Add the quinoa, algae oil, turmeric, ginger, lemon zest, and sea salt and return to a boil. How to cook Mushroom Spinach Quinoa. Combine water and quinoa in a medium to large saucepan. While the quinoa is cooking, add oil to a large sauté pan over medium heat.
Sunny Tumeric Quinoa step by step
- Add the oil to a medium saucepan and set over medium-high heat. When the oil shimmers, add the garlic and bell pepper. Cook for about 1 minute, just until fragrant..
- Stir in the quinoa, broth, chick peas, tomatoes, corn, and spices. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 25-30 minutes, or until the liquid has been absorbed by the quinoa..
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the parsley and lime juice (start with 2 teaspoons, then taste and decide if you want more)..
- Season to taste with additional salt if desired. Serve garnished with chopped scallions. Optional toppings of cheese, greek yogurt, or any of your favourite toppings..
Once oil is melted, add garlic, mushrooms, spinach, soy sauce, and garlic powder. HOURS Poke schlitz ennui live-edge swag umami squid cray tumeric small batch mixtape shaman. By partnering with a community of conscious local farmers and producers such as Happy Egg Co., Cook's Venture chicken, Rockin' Baker, Herradura Tortillas, Sweet Joe's Honey, Edgewood Creamery, Airship Coffee Roasters, Villines Farm, NWA. Anti-inflammatory spices turmeric, ginger, cinnamon Ease post-workout muscle soreness and premature aging of the skin linked to chronic inflammation. When I saw that you eat quinoa and buckwheat, I thought I should share my recipe with you.