Crustless Quinoa, Vegetables and Bacon Quiche. Using a rubber spatula, spread quinoa as evenly as possible over the bottom of the prepared pie plate. Spread mushroom mixture evenly over the quinoa. Using a rubber spatula, spread quinoa as evenly as possible over the bottom of the prepared pie plate.
In bowl, beat eggs with fork. Add milk, flour, cheeses, garlic powder, salt & pepper; mix well. Add vegetables and bacon to egg mixture. You can have Crustless Quinoa, Vegetables and Bacon Quiche using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crustless Quinoa, Vegetables and Bacon Quiche
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked mixed vegetables (I used cauliflower, carrot, green beens, corn and celery).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated cheese.
- You need of salt and black.
- It’s of Note: you can add additional seasonings if you desire….
Cut into wedges and serve warm. Submit a Recipe Correction MY PRIVATE NOTES Add a Note Advertisement Advertisement Whisk together the eggs, salt and milk. When the onions are brown, stir in the crushed garlic. Sprinkle with a large pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper.
Crustless Quinoa, Vegetables and Bacon Quiche step by step
- Mix quinoa, mixed vegetables and bacon in a large bowl with half of the cheese..
- In another bowl whisk/ beat eggs, salt, black pepper and any additional seasonings if desired.
- Add beaten eggs mixture to the quinoa mixture. Stir until well to combine and pour into greased baking dish. Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake in oven 350°© for 45-50 minutes or unit a fork inserted into the middle comes out clean..
Stir everything together until the greens are wilted and bright green. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl. Add the onion and fry for a couple of minutes till translucent. Or even make a keto crustless quiche by using keto-friendly vegetables. The Directions For the broccoli bacon version: Cook the bacon.