Quinoa stir. Stir vegetable broth and quinoa together in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to a simmer. Remove from heat and let cool.
To make a stir fry at home is really easy, you just need to cook the veggies (steam, boil or sautée them), cook the main ingredient (quinoa, rice, chickpeas, tofu, whatever you want) and sautée both with your favorite sauce and the spices or ingredients you prefer. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium. You can cook Quinoa stir using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa stir
- It's 1 cup of Quinoa.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It's bunch of spinach.
- It's 1/2 box of cherry tomatoes, diced in half.
- It's 1 large of sweet Onion.
- You need 8 clove of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 box of white mushrooms, diced.
- It's 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
Spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add in chicken and quickly stir fry, make sure to work quickly and add salt as per your taste. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside. In the same pan add in the other tablespoon of oil.
Quinoa stir instructions
- Start with cooking quinoa, combine 1 cup of quinoa with 2 cups of chicken broth. Once starting to boil, turn down to a simmer and cover. Cook for twenty minutes..
- In a large skillet, medium heat with unsalted butter cook down the onion and garlic..
- Quarter cherry tomatoes and toss in. Squeeze lemon juice. Cook down til starting to wilt..
- Next, add diced mushrooms with the cooked quinoa with spinach..
- Cook together.. have the ingredients marinade on low..
- Great to pair with grilled chicken or a nice juicy steak.. enjoy guys!.
Add the broccoli with a sprinkle of garlic powder, salt, pepper and stir often. Add the peas/carrots mix and zucchini, stir well. Dried chilies or chili garlic sauce add a bit of heat, while chopped green onion adds freshness and a pop of color. Once your veggies are tender, simply add your quinoa and sauce and stir-fry until the quinoa is nice and crispy! We hope you LOVE this dish!