Sea bass on a bed of pak Choy & quinoa with lemon sauce 420 calories. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heat the remaining butter in the frying pan. Remove from the heat & set aside. It is one of my favorites food recipes. You can have Sea bass on a bed of pak Choy & quinoa with lemon sauce 420 calories using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sea bass on a bed of pak Choy & quinoa with lemon sauce 420 calories
- It's of Quinoa.
- It's 60 grams of dry quinoa.
- You need 170 ml of hot water.
- It's of Main.
- It's 128 grams of Pak choy washed.
- Prepare 1 piece of sea bass.
- You need 1 of bit ginger powder.
- It's 1 of bit chilli powder.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It's 160 ml of hot water.
- It's 1 of knorr vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare 40 ml of fresh lemon juice I used 1 lemon.
- It's 2 of zests of lemons.
- It's 17 grams of sugar I used half spoon to keep calories down.
- Prepare 11 grams of cornflour.
- Prepare 18 ml of cold water.
For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. Here is how you achieve it. WE LOVE FOOD WORLD with Antonia septimo of filipinas and ricardo Nunes from Madeira Portugal In the kitchen we are fire. Let's eat till we die challenge-~-~~.
Sea bass on a bed of pak Choy & quinoa with lemon sauce 420 calories step by step
- Brown quinoa for 5 minutes on medium heat for 5 minutes then add the hot water..
- Stir, cover & reduce heat & simmer for 20 minutes until most of the water has absorbed. Remove from the heat & set aside..
- Put washed pak choy in layers on tin foil then place the sea bass on top and sprinkle the chilli powder & ginger on top then steam for 5-10 minutes. Don't overcook or pak choy goes soggy..
- Put hot water & veg stock cube in a pan & bring to the boil. Add the lemon juice, sugar & zest & return to the boil..
- Blend the cornflour and cold water to a paste then add to the pan and blend & stir until thick..
- Put pak choy & fish on a plate, add the quinoa around the fish over the pak choc then pour on the sauce. I used it all but you can use as much as you like..
- Enjoy 👍.
They are fine and they look fantastic. To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious.