Quinoa Splendor. It can be used with a brush and is the perfect ally to use it during the day thanks to its high power of antioxidant protection and its light texture. The most impeccable skin you can wear, whatever type of day you wear. Instructions In a medium sauce pan, combine quinoa and water (or broth) and cook according to the quinoa package directions and let cool.
An adaptable shade of camel with muted yellow tones. LRV, or Light Reflectance Value, is a measurement commonly used by design professionals—such as architects and interior designers—that expresses the percentage of light reflected from a surface. Quinoa, pronounced keen-wah, is a little seed that cooks faster than rice and lends itself to sweet or savory dishes. You can cook Quinoa Splendor using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa Splendor
- It’s 1/4 cup of Collard or Turnip greens, rinsed and chopped.
- It’s 1 of Tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1/3 of Zucchini or Cucumber.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Lemon or Lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 small of purple or yellow onion, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Quinoa, cooked.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
We use it for salads, soups, breakfast, fried rice/quinoa, stirfry, etc…. The flavor is very mild, slightly nutty, by no means overpowering to the dishes it is served with or in. Skillet Knife Cutting Board Strainer Bowl Spoon Place Quinoa in water with chicken oxo. Chop Cilantro Chop parsley, Chop red pepper Chop onion.
Quinoa Splendor instructions
- Cook collard greens and onions by simmering in shallow water for about 10 minutes.
- Chop zucchini and halve the slices.
- Combine all other ingredients and toss.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired.
- Happy eats my friends!😋.
Unfortunately, Campbell's Kitchen no longer supports account login. Some like unspellable or unpronounceable foods, like couscous or quinoa, neither of which makes a good sandwich.. Some people are not worldly enough to know the culinary splendor of a potted. Description Nutritional Facts: Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and Zinc, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Iron, and Manganese. Find details and photos of Carnival Splendor cruise ship on Tripadvisor.