Strawberry Quinoa Salad. Add the salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
Pour the dressing from step two over the quinoa mixture and stir until the salad is evenly coated with the dressing. Serve at room temperature or chilled. In a medium pot, bring quinoa and water to a boil. You can have Strawberry Quinoa Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Quinoa Salad
- Prepare 6 cup of baby spinach.
- It’s 2 cup of strawberries, halved.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pecan halves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crumbled goat cheese.
- It’s 1 of Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, pressed.
- It’s 2 tsp of Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar (or more to taste).
Once boiling, turn to low and cover. Option to make ahead or chill in the refrigerator. To assemble the salad, place spinach in a large bowl; top with strawberries, avocado, quinoa, pecans and goat cheese. Pour dressing on top of the salad and gently toss to combine.
Strawberry Quinoa Salad step by step
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and sugar in a small bowl; set aside..
- To assemble the salad, place spinach in a large bowl; top with strawberries, avocado, quinoa, pecans and goat cheese. Pour dressing on top of the salad and gently toss to combine. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350354-how-to-cook-quinoa (see recipe).
- Serve immediately..
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious. Disclosure: This post is sponsored by I mperial Sugar. In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries, walnuts and quinoa. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Bring to a simmer over high heat.