Quinoa Stir-fry. Stir vegetable broth and quinoa together in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to a simmer. Remove from heat and let cool.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, ginger, garlic and chile, if desired; cook, stirring. Bring to a light boil over medium-high heat. You can have Quinoa Stir-fry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa Stir-fry
- You need 1/4 cup of cooked quinoa.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- You need bunch of long green beans.
- It’s piece of red pepper.
- You need 1 of ginger cut up into small units.
- You need 4 of almonds.
Meanwhile, thinly slice onion and bell pepper. Directions Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Stir in the garlic, black beans and quinoa and. Cook quinoa as directed on package.
Quinoa Stir-fry instructions
- Cook quinoa according to package directions and set aside..
- Cut up carrots length wise and chop the rest of the vegetables up..
- Add a dash of olive oil to a frying pan and add the ginger, carrots and green beans..
- Leave for 5 minutes and add the mushrooms and red pepper. Add salt and pepper. Add the chopped almonds. Leave for 10minutes on low heat..
- When the carrots have softened add the quinoa. Cook for another 10 minutes and serve..
Chop broccoli, bell pepper, zucchini, and pineapple. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium. Spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. While the quinoa is cooking, begin to prepare the veggies. Once it is hot, add in the cumin, brown mustard seeds, and black pepper.