Turkey-Quinoa Burgers with an Avocado-Yogurt Sauce. Place in the fridge until time to serve. I use ground turkey and quinoa to replicate a juicy beef burger, and throw in some "extras". The mixture will be very moist.
Many issues have an effect on the standard of style from Turkey-Quinoa Burgers with an Avocado-Yogurt Sauce, ranging from the kind of components, then the number of contemporary. So be certain this portion is.. Don't be concerned if you wish to put together Turkey-Quinoa Burgers with an Avocado-Yogurt Sauce scrumptious at residence, as a result of in the event you already know the trick then. You can have Turkey-Quinoa Burgers with an Avocado-Yogurt Sauce using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey-Quinoa Burgers with an Avocado-Yogurt Sauce
- It's 2 of Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of onion buns.
- It's of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crumbled cotija cheese.
- You need of Burgers.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey (or chicken).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of uncooked quinoa.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of cilantro leaves, divided in half.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of coarse salt and freshly ground pepper.
- It's of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 large of avocado.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of juice from a lime.
- It's pinch of salt.
Place in the fridge until time to serve. Chicken Quinoa Burgers with Avocado Yogurt Sauce […] The Ultimate Quinoa Burger Recipe Round Up. Turkey-Quinoa Burgers with an Avocado-Yogurt Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily.
Turkey-Quinoa Burgers with an Avocado-Yogurt Sauce instructions
- In a food processor, combine the avocado, yogurt, 1/2 of the cilantro, lime juice and a pinch of salt until smooth like butter. Place in the fridge until time to serve. (I didn't have fresh cilantro so I subbed 1 tbsp dried cilantro.).
- Cook the quinoa in about 1 1/2 - 2 cups boiling water for about 12-15 minutes or until it pops into little spirals and water is absorbed..
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, cooked quinoa, bell pepper, half the cilantro, chili powder, cumin, ground coriander (I didn't have any so I left it out), garlic powder, and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Thoroughly mix with your hands, and then form into four little patties. You can chill these in the fridge if you want, for as long as you want, or go ahead and cook ‘em!.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add the patties and sear until browned on both sides and cooked all the way through, 10 – 12 minutes total. Set aside..
- Lightly toast the onion buns brushed with olive oil and garlic salt..
- Smear a little of the avocado sauce on the bottom half of the onion bun. Top with a patty. Then a ton more avocado sauce. Then some crumbled cotija cheese. Then ask someone how to pronounce cotija...and then tell me. Lol! (I subbed queso fresco cuz I couldn't find it.).
- Excellent served with sweet potato fries and enjoy!.
It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Place in the fridge until time to serve. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, turkey-quinoa burgers with an avocado-yogurt sauce. This time, I will make it a bit unique.