Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!. In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion, celery, and carrots. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. -Serve your soup piping hot garnished with cilantro and avocado. Place chicken in crockpot and top with all other ingredients. Quinoa, Sweet Potato, Chicken Soup! - Lunchtime Food Ideas "sweet potato casserole With of recipes for lunches and light meals, there's no reason to be bored with your midday meal ever again. You can have Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!
- Prepare 2 large of sweet potato (diced).
- You need 5 clove of garlic (crushed).
- You need 2 large of raw chicken breasts.
- It's 1 cup of raw quinoa (rinse well before use).
- It's 2 cup of fresh tomato (diced).
- You need 1 can of black beans (rinsed).
- You need 2 tbsp of Cajun chili seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 6 cup of unsalted chicken stock.
- It's 1 tsp of thyme.
Find easy to make food recipes sweet potato recipes, speedy recipes that you can whip up in minutes and bring to work. sweet potato pie, Find. Slow Cooker Chicken, Quinoa, Sweet Potato Soup. Chicken, Sweet Potato and Quinoa Soup. Add diced sweet potatoes to the pot.
Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! step by step
- Peel, and chop sweet potatoes into small cubes. Place in slow cooker on one side..
- Open and rinse full call of black beans, add to slow cooker beside sweet potatoes..
- Rinse one cup of uncooked quinoa thoroughly (will expand over time into three cups) add to slow cooker beside the beans..
- Dice tomatoes and add into mixture..
- Grate garlic and add in, add seasonings, salt and pepper, thyme(you can be inventive with this, as with all other ingredients) I added cayenne, and chili pepper flakes for a kick!.
- Before chicken and stock is added (picture).
- Add uncooked chicken breasts, and chicken stock..
- Stir all ingredients with spoon and turn slow cooker on high for 4-5 hours..
- Take chicken out and use two forks to shred the meat, like you would with pulled pork. Re add chicken back into soup..
- Taste, and make sure the seasoning is correct. Enjoy!!.
Shred chicken breasts and add to the simmering pot of veggies and broth. Simmer until veggies are at your desired softness. Add quinoa to the broth and bring the soup to a boil. Once boiling, lower heat and simmer covered until quinoa is fully cooked. Once cooked, add baby kale and stir until wilted.