Chocolate mug cake. Add the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla if using and. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract. Crack the egg into a small bowl; add the vanilla and whisk to combine using a small whisk or.
Once combined, spoon the chocolate hazelnut spread on top of the batter. Place a paper towel into the microwave and set the mug on top (this is to catch any batter if your mug cake overflows). Video Recipe Notes Making chocolate mug cake is so much easier than baking an entire cake. You can cook Chocolate mug cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mug cake
- You need 3 tablespoons of flour.
- It's 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of milk.
- It's 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- Prepare splash of vanilla extract.
- It's 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips.
This single-serving cake can be made in just a few minutes and is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth without overindulging. In a microwave-safe mug, combine all ingredients and stir well to combine. Melt the butter in a coffee mug. Add water, vanilla and salt and stir until smooth.
Chocolate mug cake step by step
- Using a 12 ounce ceramic mug, place the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and mix well..
- Add the milk, oil, melted butter, vanilla and mix until smooth..
- Add the chocolate chips and stir..
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Do not overcook or the cake will be dry. Let cool for a couple minutes before eating. Serve with vanilla ice cream..
Add sugar, cocoa powder and flour and stir until all the lumps are out. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt until well combined. Add the milk, oil, and pure vanilla extract and continue mixing until fully combined. Stir in the egg yolk and vanilla, and then the sour cream. Stir in the baking powder and.