Ragi Brownie |Eggless Ragi Chocolate Cake|. Prepare a square tin by greasing it and lining it with parchment paper. Indulge in guilt-free, healthy Ragi brownie recipe. These are gluten free, healthy, eggless brownies made with ragi flour (finger millet), its a choocolate b.
Add curd and again mix well. Melt in mouth perfect crinkled top, gooey chocolaty brownie recipe. I try to use different millet in my baked goodies and ragi tastes good when combined with chocolate. You can have Ragi Brownie |Eggless Ragi Chocolate Cake| using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ragi Brownie |Eggless Ragi Chocolate Cake|
- You need of DRY INGREDIENTS:.
- It's 3/4 cup of Ragi flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of or a pinch Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Jaggery powder.
- Prepare Pinch of cofee powder.
- You need of WET INGREDIENTS:.
- It's 1/3 cup of curd.
- It's 3/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter/ oil /.
Eggless Ragi Chocolate Cake recipe with step by step photos and video. Despite being gluten free, this cake turns out soft and does not end up dense and hard. Eggless Ragi Chocolate Cake recipe with step-by-step photos. It is a delicious, very light, fluffy and soft cake.
Ragi Brownie |Eggless Ragi Chocolate Cake| instructions
- In a bowl sieve all the dry ingredients except jaggery. Then take a seperate mixing bowl into that add melted butter (room temperature not too hot) and jaggery powder mix both together..
- After that, add all the remaining wet ingredients one by one. Later, add the dry ingredients little by little give a gentle mix (cut and fold method)..
- To bake the cake, prepare the baking tray by applying some butter and dusting it with either plain flour or some cocoa powder..
- Now, pour the batter to the baking tray and bake it in the preheated oven for about 40mins @180 degree. (baking time may differ according to your oven).
- Ragi cake is ready to serve..
This ragi cake is made of no refined ingredients and is quite healthy if eaten in moderation. This can also be served to kids for an evening snack. If making for kids, it is good to use melted butter instead of oil. Eggless Ragi chocolate cake is a healthy diet cake recipe & a healthy snack recipe. It is sugar-free, no maida, no egg and no butter cake.