Roasted Veg Quinoa. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Spread squash, tomatoes and onion on foil. Sprinkle with thyme, savory and pepper.
Prepare the quinoa according to package directions. Place eggplant, red pepper, and zucchini on prepared baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. You can have Roasted Veg Quinoa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Veg Quinoa
- It’s 1 bunch of Carrots.
- You need 1 of Red onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Leafy greens (Collards, spinach, kale).
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of Herbs (Rosemary, Sage, Dill).
- Prepare 1 cup of Red quinoa.
Drizzle half of the dressing over the vegetables. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the zucchini, sweet potato, tomatoes, onion, and corn to the baking sheet. Toss to coat evenly, keeping the vegetables separate on the pan.
Roasted Veg Quinoa instructions
- Heat oven to 400°F. Cut carrots & onion and toss with 2 tbsp oil, herbs, salt & pepper..
- Roast for 30 min, stirring once..
- Meanwhile, heat quinoa with 1.25 cups water to boiling. Reduce heat and Simmer 16 min..
- Add chopped greens and cover for 5-10 min..
- Whisk miso, lemon juice & remaining olive oil. Add quinoa mixture..
- Divide into bowls, top with roasted veg and remaining dressing..
Place quinoa and broth into a medium pot. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Prepare the Vegetables Preheat oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper. Combine greens, roasted vegetables and quinoa; drizzle with vinaigrette.