Portobello Quinoa. Combine cooked quinoa with half the parsley and the balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and honey. Stuff the mushroom caps with the quinoa mixture, and drizzle with olive oil. When ready to serve, sprinkle the rest of the parsley on top.
Remove from heat and allow to rest, covered. Rub each Portobello top with about half a tablespoon of olive oil Place the mushrooms, top side down, on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Dice the onions, julienne the ginger and chop the portobello. You can have Portobello Quinoa using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Portobello Quinoa
- It's 2 cup of stock (chicken, veggie, beef, etc.).
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 2 of portobello mushrooms, diced.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's of salt.
Begin by sweating the onions in some EVOO (about four minutes) on a medium flame. Add the quinoa and broth to a small saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil. Meanwhile, set a large skillet over medium heat.
Portobello Quinoa instructions
- Bring stock to boil in medium pan..
- Add quinoa, cover, and reduce heat to low simmer. Allow to cook for approximately 20 minutes, or until moisture is absorbed..
- In a pan saute garlic and diced portobello until browned without cooking to the point of dehydration..
- Add portobello to quinoa and serve warm..
Slice them down the center & then cut them into half moon shapes. Spread them out on a lined baking sheet, drizzle with a bit of olive oil, salt, & pepper. Remove from the heat and leave to cool. Start cooking quinoa (either in rice-cooker or pan), while that's cooking start prepping your veggies and clean your mushroom caps. After that is done, set your caps on an oiled baking sheet and drizzle the insides with red wine or balsamic vinegar.