Naked Keto Vanilla cake (Diabetic Friendly). In a large bowl, through a fine mesh sieve, combine the almond and coconut flour and the baking soda. Once level, pipe a thick circle of frosting around the edge of cake and one in the middle. Using an angle cake spatula smooth out the layer between the cakes but leave the thick outer circle as is.
Cream it together with an electric beater until light and fluffy. Add the sour cream and the vanilla extract. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, protein powder, baking powder, and salt. You can have Naked Keto Vanilla cake (Diabetic Friendly) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Naked Keto Vanilla cake (Diabetic Friendly)
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It's 1/4 cup of monk sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of almond flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Cream cheese frosting.
- Prepare 2 packs (8 oz) of cream cheese room temperature.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (room temperature).
- It's 3/4 cup of powdered monk sugar (add sugar to your liking).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of heavy cream.
With an electric mixer on medium-high speed, mix together softened butter and Swerve until creamy. On medium speed add eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice. This includes almond flour, coconut flour, sea salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Break up any clumps with your fingers then set it aside.
Naked Keto Vanilla cake (Diabetic Friendly) step by step
- Whisk eggs, sugar,coconut oil, vanilla.
- Whisk flour and baking powder together and add to wet mix. Do no overmix.
- Bake 18-20 mins or until toothpick is clean (about 25 mins).
Also, place the eggs in a bowl of warm water to come to room temperature. Our Keto Cakes are Low Carb, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten & Diabetic Friendly. We use Xylitol (Natural Sweetener) as a sugar replacement and our cakes are not overly sweet. Made with Almond Flour, Eggs & Dairy. May contain traces of nuts and seeds.