Fresh Salmon w/Quinoa. Combine stock and quinoa in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over high. Add the kale salad and top with salmon. Place salmon in a baking dish (skin-side down, if not skinned).
Spread orange mixture evenly over fillets. Chef's Notes Combine salmon, cooked quinoa, halved cherry tomatoes, diced cucumber and onion, and chopped basil leaves in a large bowl. Season with the remaining salt and freshly ground black pepper. You can cook Fresh Salmon w/Quinoa using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Salmon w/Quinoa
- It's 1/2 cup of dry quinoa.
- You need 5 oz of Atlantic salmon portions or cut 4 portions from fillet.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red onion cut into wedges.
- You need 8 clove of garlic peeled.
- Prepare 2 each of tomatoes cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capers drained.
- Prepare 8 of pitted kalamata olives.
- You need 3 oz of arugula.
- It's 1 tsp of Finley cut chives, for garnish.
Drizzle with olive oil and with the salad dressing on top, and toss gently to combine. TIPS & NOTES For a gas or charcoal grill, place salmon on grill rack directly over medium heat. Instructions In a medium bowl combine quinoa, salmon, feta, cilantro, tomatoes and toss together. In a food processor or blender pulse chimichurri sauce ingredients; parsley, cilantro, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, salt and crushed red peppers together.
Fresh Salmon w/Quinoa instructions
- Prepared quinoa according to package directions. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Keep warm.
- Season salmon on both sides with salt and pepper to taste..
- Heat nonstick sautee pan with just enough oil to coat over medium heat.add salmon and cook on one side until golden brown, about 3 minutes.turn the portions carefully with a spatula and cook for another 3 minutes..
- In a separate pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat.add onions and sautee along with garlic and tomatoes until semi-soft add capers, olives and arugula. Toss until the leaves are wilted.seasoning to taste with salt and pepper..
- Place the quinoa in the center of 4 plates, set the salmon on the top and distribute the tomato-arugula mixture evenly next to the portions. Garnish with chives.
Serve along Quinoa Salmon bowl and add for additional flavor. Nutrition Information: While salmon cooks, rinse quinoa in a mesh strainer to remove the natural bitterness of outer coating. Once quinoa is cooked, let cool to room temperature. Add olive oil, salt and pepper. Strip, deseed and dice cucumber and place.