Spicy tomato quinoa. Add chickpeas, tomatoes, red pepper flakes, salt, parsley, basil, balsamic vinegar and pepper. In the meantime, wash the tomatoes and cut into small pieces, wash the spring onions too and cut into rings. Directions: Soak sundried tomatoes in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and all of the spices for two hours or longer.
Saute the onions, diced tomato, garlic, and chicken until golden and cooked through. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. While the quinoa is cooking, prepare the tomato chickpeas. You can cook Spicy tomato quinoa using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy tomato quinoa
- Prepare 100 grams of Quinoa.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of Mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 can of Sweetcorn.
In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil on medium-high heat. Place the quinoa in a bowl, and cover with cold water. Drain through a strainer, and rinse until the water runs clear. Place the quinoa in a bowl, and cover with cold water.
Spicy tomato quinoa instructions
- Fry the onions until brown. While they're frying, boil the quinoa if not ready cooked..
- Add the chopped up mushrooms and tomatoes and fry until softened..
- Once the quinoa is boiled, drain & add to the frying pan. Fry all together until all mixed up..
- Add the tomato paste & spices, and fry until all hot..
- And any herbs, salt, pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
Drain through a strainer, and rinse until the water runs clear. Bring back to a boil, and reduce the heat to low. Add the veggies that you have not set aside into a blender. Place in the fridge to chill. Finely chop the rest of the ingredients and add them to a bowl.