Warm Quinoa Salad. Bring water, quinoa, and kosher salt to a boil in a saucepan. Add black beans, corn, red bell pepper, red onion, and cilantro. Combine with a large spoon or wide spatula.
In another bowl, combine the feta, olive oil, onion, tomato, and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Make the dressing: Whisk together the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. You can cook Warm Quinoa Salad using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Warm Quinoa Salad
- It’s of Salad and dressing.
- It’s 1 of Quinoa.
- Prepare 1 of Ground garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Diced carrots.
- It’s 1 of Diced red peppers and green peppers.
- It’s 1 of Chopped mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 dash of of oregano leaves.
- It’s 1 of Squeeze of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper for taste.
- You need of For extra flavors.
- You need 1 of Pesto.
- You need 1 of Parmesean cheese.
Add the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. After thoroughly washing your kale, rip it into small pieces. Curried Quinoa Salad Quinoa is such a fantastic salad base—it's full of protein, it adds a nutty flavor, and it's the perfect vehicle to soak up any kind of dressing. Move the saucepan off of the heat and cover for five minutes.
Warm Quinoa Salad instructions
- First, preheat your frying pan in medium heat..
- I like to cook my quinoa by simmering them in medium temperature for about 15 mins..
- Now we are going to prep! Dice, mince, chop all your veggies in similar sizing for your presentation..
- If your pan fry is hot enough, add olive oil, and garlic. I like to throw in the hardest veggies in first, then the soft ones; so that the veggies can be cooked evenly..
- Carrots, red and green peppers.. then mushrooms and tomatoes..
- By this time your quinoa should be ready. Drain them and fry them with your vegetable!.
- Add a dash of lemon juice, and oregano leaves; and salt and pepper to your likings..
- If youd like a twist to your salad, please do add a bit of pesto and parmesan cheese!! Soo good!!.
- Enjoy :).
In a large serving bowl, combine the chickpeas, cucumber, bell pepper, onion and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic and salt. Whisk until blended, then set aside. Don't blend quite yet; set aside. In a large saucepan, combine quinoa, cumin and water; bring to a boil.