Quinoa salad. Make-Ahead Spinach Salad in a Jar Prep these salads once and eat for the week! Make sure to firmly pack the spinach into each jar and they will stay fresh all week. A great use for leftover quinoa!
Add the quinoa, stir once, and return to a boil. Strain and rinse well with cold water, shaking the sieve well to remove all moisture. Combine the rinsed quinoa and water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. You can have Quinoa salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa salad
- It’s 1 box of quinoa.
- You need 1 cup of dry cranberries.
- Prepare 2 cup of cranberry raspberry juice.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of sunflower seeds.
Move the saucepan off of the heat and cover for five minutes. To cook the quinoa: Combine the rinsed quinoa and the water in a medium saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then decrease the heat to maintain a gentle simmer. In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring quinoa and water to a boil.
Quinoa salad instructions
- Put fruit juice in pot…bring to boil.
- Add quinoa….cranberries..chopped onions….turn down heat cook for 15 mins.
- Take off heat let set for 15 mins…fluff with fork….line cookie sheet with parchment paper…put quinoa on it spread out and sprinkle with sunflower seeds….mix…..let cool…and enjoy.
Reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Then fluff quinoa with a fork and spread it out onto a large rimmed baking sheet to cool. Bring quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan. Fresh and flavorful Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is protein packed made with diced cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, extra virgin olive oil, lemon and Feta cheese. Cook Quinoa Cook the quinoa and allow it to cool down.