Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian). First rinse and drain your quinoa using a mesh strainer or sieve. Bring a small pot to medium heat and lightly toast the quinoa to remove any excess water, stirring often. This step is optional but really adds to the nuttiness and fluff factor of the quinoa!
When the edamame and quinoa are cold, place them in a mixing bowl, add the veggies and the dressing. Add the sprouts and the chopped peanuts on top. Nutrition How to Make Edamame and Quinoa Salad In a large bowl, add the romaine, red cabbage, carrots, edamame, quinoa, cilantro, and cashews. You can cook Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian)
- You need 1/2 cup of Quinoa.
- You need 1 cup of Edamame.
- It’s 1 cup of White Corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes (halved or quartered).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, and garlic powder. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until the vegetables are well-coated. Prepare the dressing: in a small bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and spices. Combine the sauce with quinoa, edamame, corn, pepper, jalapeno, garlic, and cilantro.
Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) instructions
- In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and 1 cup of water. Bring to boil, reduce heat. Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine edamame, corn, tomatoes and cilantro. Add quinoa, toss to combine. Add lime juice and olive oil, toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
Optional serve topped with chopped scallions. Cook's Note: In a large bowl combine edamame, quinoa, cabbage, diced pepper, pineapple, raisins and almond. In a small bowl combine red wine vinegar, olive oil, sweetener, chili powder and garlic. Toss with quinoa mixture and serve either chilled or at room temperature. Nutrition In a large bowl, combine the edamame, corn, quinoa, green onion, red pepper and cilantro.