Stuffed quinoa vegtarian squash. Remove squash from oven; turn squash, cut sides up. Divide quinoa mixture evenly among squash halves, pressing down on filling to form slight mound over cavity. Cut the acorn squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
Cut each squash in half lengthwise and scoop out and discard the seeds. Arrange the halves in a large baking dish, flesh-side up. Heat a small pan over medium-low heat. You can cook Stuffed quinoa vegtarian squash using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed quinoa vegtarian squash
- You need 16 each of squash.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen mix vegetables.
- You need 1 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It's 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 3 cup of tomato sauce.
Then, slice the delicata squash (see above) and remove the seeds with a spoon. Line a baking sheet with parchment and place squash face side up on the parchment. Brush the insides with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper. Leave the oven on after baking.
Stuffed quinoa vegtarian squash instructions
- Wash squash , remove steam and core.
- Soak cup of quinoa in cold water for half hour.
- Mix all the ingredients together add the olive oil and start stuffing the squash.
- place all the stuffing squash in a cooking pan add salt tomato sauce and cover over low heat for 30minutes in oven prheated to 350°F..
It's really easy once the squash is prepped. Place the squash on a rimmed baking sheet cut-side up. Brush the inside and top with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. *Optional: lightly brush with maple syrup to add a subtle sweetness. This is a vegan version, but you could also add some cheese over the top when you put the squash back in the oven for the final baking round.. Turn the cooked squash halves over so the cut sides are facing up.