Dukkah-roasted Veggie Quinoa Salad. Roasted Veggie Quinoa Salad. featured in Lettuce-Free Salads. Transfer the roasted vegetables to a large bowl, and add the quinoa. A bright and flavorful dish, this roasted vegetable quinoa salad is tossed in a toasted spice vinaigrette, with chickpeas, seeds and.
Fluff with a fork to release steam. Combine the quinoa, vegetables, pepitas and chopped coriander in a large bowl. Top with coriander sprigs and serve with the dressing. You can have Dukkah-roasted Veggie Quinoa Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dukkah-roasted Veggie Quinoa Salad
- You need 750 grams of Butternut pumpkin, peeled cut into 2.5cm cubes.
- It’s 1 small of red onion cut into 8 wedges.
- Prepare 300 grams of Cauliflower cut into small florets.
- It’s 1 of Broccoli cut into small florets.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dukkah.
- You need 1 cup of Quinoa and brown rice mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped coriander plus extra sprigs to serve.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Reduced fat Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Dukkah roasted veggies and quinoa salad. with orange yoghurt dressing. This vegetarian and gluten-free salad brings colour to your dinner table. Packed with appetising textures and flavours, and served with a. Ingredients of Dukkah-roasted Veggie Quinoa Salad.
Dukkah-roasted Veggie Quinoa Salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 190degrees C or 170°F C fab. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Arrange pumpkin and onion on 1 tray and broccoli and cauliflower on the other..
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle with dukkah..
- Roast pumpkin and onion for 15 minutes, then broccoli and and cauliflower for 30 or until tender and lightly browned,.
- Set aside and make dressing. Combine yogurt, lemon, coriander and garlic. Season with salt..
- Cook quinoa and brown rice accordingly. 1 cup to 8 cups water. Bring to a boil for 30 mins, drain. And steam for 10 mins..
- Combine together, top off with yogurt and some dressing and done sprigs.
Here is how you cook it. Below is how to making with relaxing. Dukkah-roasted Veggie Quinoa Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. Toss to coat evenly, keeping the vegetables separate on the pan. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper or grease.