Quinoa chili. Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven or large pot over medium high heat. Add in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, cooked quinoa, vegetable broth, green chiles, chili powder, cumin, cocoa, paprika, sugar, coriander, cayenne pepper and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the spices and let it simmer for an hour. Add in the beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, quinoa, corn, vegetable stock, and salt and pepper. Release the rest of the pressure by turning on the venting setting. You can have Quinoa chili using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa chili
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 each of Red chiles.
- You need 1 small of juice of lime.
- It’s 1 can of tomatoes paste.
- It’s 2 large of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly ground salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked quinoa.
FAQs Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Add the water, quinoa, beans, tomatoes, and green chiles. Adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper to taste. Add more liquid if the mixture is too thick.
Quinoa chili instructions
- Cook 2 cups of quinoa while you prep the other ingredients..
- Once the quinoa is cooked , place it in a deep sauce pan with the other ingredients..
- Cover pan and cook on medium for 20 min . Stir occasionally. Reduce heat and cook on low for 10 min..
- Enjoy with some toasted naan bread or your favorite rice..
Stovetop Instructions In a large stockpot over medium heat, heat the oil until shimmering. Combine the quinoa and diced tomatoes in a stock pot over medium-high heat. Add in the beans, corn, vegetable broth, and tomato sauce. Add in the chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne, onion, garlic, cilantro, and salt/pepper. In a medium sauce pan, combine the quinoa and water.